Friday, April 25, 2014

Geometry Star (Again)

Geometry Stars revisited

     As promised here are some of the geometry stars my students made. I could post so many pictures because they turned out beautifully, but I concentrated on my 8th period class. They have turned in the most pictures to date. I am impressed with how beautiful some of them are. Below is the display of part of 8th periods pictures. Enjoy.

I couldn't stand that this was not symmetrical so I changed two pictures around to make it look just right. Can you guess which two I moved?


Nice dimensions.


Love, love, love this one.

Blue beauty.
Nice patterns.

Blue and bright.

Red Starburst
The green background looks great with this one.
I love how you can see all the different types of triangles here.

Another red background.

Gorgeous....

     The kids did a great job and my room looks awesome! I would love to see how others incorporate art into their teaching once in awhile.


Til next time,

Jan


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! I kinda want to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. They are so easy to make and the kids loved it. What else can you ask for?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...